Ripple - London
6 months ago
We provide global financial settlement solutions to ultimately enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information – giving rise to an Internet of Value (IoV). Ripple solutions lower the total cost of settlement by enabling banks to transact directly, without correspondent banks, and with real-time certainty of settlement. Banks around the world are partnering with Ripple to improve their cross-border payment offerings, and to join the growing, global network of financial institutions and market makers laying the foundation for the Internet of Value.
As a Project Manager in the London office, you will have the opportunity to drive the implementation of the Ripple Solution at financial institutions in Europe and in the Middle East.
The Project Manager will be a key member of our implementation team, and will work with Ripple’s Integration Engineers, Solution Architects, Business Development and Sales teams, Product Management, Engineering, and our clients’ project managers, architects, business personnel, and developers to ensure the Ripple Solution is implemented on time and successfully.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
What you'll do
- Responsible for the management of the entire project lifecycle from definition/scope through implementation. - Perform all project management activities for each project: Plan project, identify key resources and stakeholders, drive project milestones, coordinate and attend project kickoff and training meetings, lead weekly client meetings, provide updates to internal and external stakeholders, develop and maintain client relationships, document outcomes, etc.
- Work with Ripple Business Development, Sales, and Solution Architecture to define projects and understand client use cases
- Communicate with clients to understand their software integration needs
- Coordinate a small internal team, including integration engineers, solution architects, and sales personnel, to implement Ripple software at client sites
- Act as primary point of contact for all stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Troubleshoot and solve some technical and business related implementation problems in real-time, and assign to other team members or escalate as appropriate
- Manage multiple, simultaneous projects with different clients
- Work closely with other Client Services Project Managers, providing review of project artifacts, input on internal processes, and contributions to process improvement
What you might look like
- 5 years of project management experience on an integration team, installation team, or other relevant project management experience in software development or deployment, with experience in transaction banking gained in a major institution preferred
Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- Experience with and enjoyment of face-to-face interaction with clients, in addition to experience with remote communication and coordination for projects
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, project planning, judgment, leadership, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to serve as the face of Ripple to potential and existing clients, enjoying a 30% travel component
- Ability to deliver success for the client by having a thorough understanding of Ripple and its products
- Current Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- Formal Project Management training
- Experience with enterprise integrations, especially with financial institutions in payments and/or investment banking
What we offer
- Competitive salary & equity
- Generous Health & Wellness program
- Modern office located in Canary Wharf
- Monthly team outings to sports games, happy hours, games nights and more!
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact