Mothership Foundation - Tallinn
3 months ago
Mothership is building a new generation of cryptocurrency services, partnering with Estonian digital identity program e-Residence. Our mission is to make cryptocurrency markets accessible to a broader audience, as well as make Estonia the best place for blockchain companies. Mothership exchange is a complex software product that sets the highest standards for robustness and security, and we need the best people to help us build it.
We at Mothership are building cutting edge products and services and now are looking for a visionary experienced product manager to join our product team. You will be responsible for shaping the vision and overseeing the development of new products and features in collaboration with different departments. You will own the product roadmap, perform research and analysis, and play a key role in building the product.
- Communicate executive vision of the product to the team
- Own the product roadmap, define milestones and track the execution
- Oversee the development process & manage resources
- Perform competitor analysis and UX research
- Help executives make informed decisions
- Write user stories, make wireframes and prototypes
- Organise user testing
- Review products of companies applying to launch on our platform
- Brainstorm and generate new ideas
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Track record of owning a polished user-facing technical product
- Experience trading cryptocurrencies and/or other assets
- UX and prototyping
- Developing strategies for product launches
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. We offer a relocation package and help getting a visa. The benefits are a competitive salary, generous stock options, and an opportunity to work with us at the very beginning, your decisions shaping the future of our products.