Digital Asset - New York
5 months ago
Digital Asset is among the fastest growing, most recognized fintech start-ups globally and is the market leader in developing distributed ledger technology applied to the market infrastructure and financial services sector. Backed by leading financial institutions, infrastructure providers and financial software providers, the company is delivering enterprise-grade solutions for post-trade services.
A growth company and industry leader, Digital Asset brings an unyielding approach to advancing client interests. Simply stated, our vision is for a better global financial system, enabled by distributed ledger technology.
- Our culture is "all-in" and rewards directness, integrity and excellence.
- We value each other, what we do for our clients and how we do it.
- Our mission is delivering breakthrough distributed ledger solutions.
As we grow our team, we will maintain the dynamic, collaborative and pragmatic way of working that has grounded our efforts from the beginning.If you seek to develop solutions others are yet to contemplate and are drivenby the opportunity to have impact, the following opportunity may be right for you.
A DA Product Manager defines and manages the business strategy for our products. The DA Product Manager must have direct experience in, and a thorough understanding of, the financial services business domain, from both a client and industry perspective. He or she must possess an impassioned focus on working across DA to design products that will improve revenue potential and operating activities for our clients. Product Managers evaluate opportunities for fit with product strategy, in terms of functional scope and financial/commercial goals, and, in doing so, serve as the team’s primary interface with business contacts at clients. Our product is distributed ledger technology software, therefore, Product Managers also must demonstrate an exceptional ability to partner with DA technology engineers to define and deliver successful product.
Success in this Role
- Manage and develop product strategy, from vision planning to tactical activities, leveraging client and industry perspective
- Serve as primary business domain expert
- Specify and prioritize business requirements for current and future products, supported by insights from client and industry interactions and grounded in commercial viability
- Drive product scope and definition with and across DA partners’ areas (e.g. Development/Engineering and Business Development), including commercial terms, pricing, positioning
- Assess competitive and regulatory landscape, and synthesize emerging themes for our product scope
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 5-15 years experience, with detailed product management, product strategy and operating experience in the business domain of financial services
- Securities industry experience and insights, particularly with respect to post-trade and settlement processing and services
- Strong financial/P-L management and commercial/contract terms experience
- Demonstrated experience in major program management and implementation; ability to coordinate and deliver successfully with technology/engineering partners
- Strong troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-directed, engaged, collaborative and follow through on commitments
- Excellent written and verbal communication; experience with executive level financial services communications/presentations
- Experience representing an organization at industry forums/initiatives and with regulators