Crypto Cribs - Remote
3 months ago
CryptoCribs’ mission is to allow crypto nomads around the world feel like they can belong anywhere. CryptoCribs' hosts are the backbone of that mission. We are looking for a Product Manager to build the products that delight our hosts. The team is the core of our business, driving a substantial amount of the company’s revenue and the supply of homes for guests to choose from.
CryptoCribs work with teams of engineers, designers, and user experience researchers to build the products with which our users engage daily. We are seeking intellectually curious and entrepreneurial product managers to build innovative products for our hosts. The team has audacious goals in growing the number of homes on the platform, the number of markets we serve, and the quality of those homes.
Design thinking, host empathy, a familiarity with operations, and ability to balance automation with a human touch will be critical for this role.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills Ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment
- 5 years of work experience as a Product Manager at a technology company, ideally products that are part of a marketplace
- Experience in building two sided marketplaces
- Competitive salary (paid exclusively in crypto currencies)
- Apple equipment
To apply, please send email with subject line "Product Manager"