Blockchain - London/New York
3 months ago
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team.
What you will do
- Work in collaboration with the engineering and business teams to ship product users love.
- Consistently assess and analyze the impact of existing and new features on company KPIs and user engagement.
- Propose improvements to existing features, communicate and prioritise these changes along with other development priorities and projects.
- Organize a cross-functional team of engineers, designers and stakeholders to develop and drive impactful product launches.
- Write thorough requirements for each product and feature build.
- Collect, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Manage timelines and follow multiple product roadmaps to organize timely feature releases and minimize release delays.
- Analyze information from the User Operations team, user surveys and usability testing to identify actionable feedback.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple departments.
What you will need
- You are driven, curious and proactive.
- Experience working on cross functional teams and managing timelines.
- Ability to analyze and use data to make informed product decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to write thorough feature requirement documents and work with stakeholders and upper management.
- Detail and design oriented and always thinking of the end-user experience.
- A proven track record of shipping products in a technical environment and working with developers on a day-to-day basis.
- Bonus: Knowledge of, or experience in, the digital currency or FinTech ecosystem.
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office locations in Soho (NYC) or Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.