Platform Developer (internship)
Blockchain - San Francisco
6 months ago
For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions across the globe - from single individuals to the largest institutions - access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
We are seeking three Platform Developer Interns for our London office.
These interns will develop Blockchain software products and services for our millions of users as well as build our next generation of web applications.
What you will do
- Work on the most interesting and challenging problems in the bitcoin space.
- Be a part of a dedicated team committed to stability and robustness.
- Build reusable, modular code libraries for use across Blockchain’s product line.
- Work on an industry-leading product with millions of users.
- Expose backend data to front-end teams for product development.
What you will need
- The foremost quality for this or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience working with Java and relational databases.
- Thrive on learning new technologies and don’t believe in one-size-fits-all solutions.
- Understand how all the pieces fit together (front-end, database, network layer, etc.) and how they impact the performance of your application.
- Rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
- Strong attention to detail.
Compensation & Perks
- Amazing and accessible office location in the heart of New York City.
- Catered team lunch every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Apple equipment.
- Linkedin profile.
- A link to your portfolio (e.g. Github).
- Your favorite GIF.