Blockchain - London
6 months ago
For the first time in modern history, the 13 trillion dollar financial services industry, which hasn't meaningfully changed in over a century, is being modernized. Blockchain is at the forefront of this revolution. Our software is helping millions - from single individuals to the largest institutions - across the globe access a financial system that is open, accessible and radically more efficient.
This is an opportunity to join our stellar User Operations team and ensure the best user experience possible.
What you will do
- Reporting to the User Operations Lead, you are on the front line engaging with a growing community of users across Blockchain’s portfolio of products.
- Resolve incoming questions from incoming users via email succinctly, effectively and efficiently.
- Document support issues and contribute to knowledge base (Zendesk).
- Act as a bridge between our user operations, product, and engineering teams on product issues and bug resolution.
- Monitor social media channels on Twitter/Reddit and Facebook and make sure users receive prompt and amazing customer service.
- Support community and marketing efforts in the blockchain technology scene.
What you will need
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- Experience with customer or technical support, a plus if you’ve used ZenDesk before.
- Passion for creating a positive user experience that is responsive and organized.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, diverse work environment with great follow through on tasks.
- Knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus).
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- The opportunity to be a key player and build your career at a rapidly expanding, global technology company in an exciting, emerging industry.
- Great office location in Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.
- Resume or CV.
- Link to profile on LinkedIn.
- Your favorite GIF.