Online Community Manager
Golem - Remote
2 months ago
Do you have a proven track record in fostering and growing communities across the tech landscape? Do you have a gift for communicating complex ideas in a few simple sentences? Can you manage a team of people across multiple timezones? Are you inspired by the transformative possibilities of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies?
At Golem, we are building the world’s first decentralized supercomputer. Across the planet there is a vast untapped amount of computing power. By creating a global marketplace to connect all of this spare capacity, Golem will change the internet as we know it.
To get there we need full engagement from a community of committed supporters. Therefore an exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic candidate to foster even better relationships with our large network of enthusiasts, token holders, specialists and users. The online community manager will guide our current team of round-the-clock moderators to share our story.
Salaries are paid in fiat or the crypto-currency of your choice (as long as it is BTC or ETH), and includes a nice dollop of Golem Network Token (GNT).
What you’ll do:
- Define, develop and manage Golem’s growing online community
- Manage online events including podcasts, live chats, broadcasts, blogs and AMA’s
- Provide insights and foster constructive two way communication between the company and key audience groups
- Build strong relationships internally
- Support media handling
- Develop content ideas
- Take on management responsibilities
- Contribute to the communications team as a whole
- Attend events across the world
- Assist with real-world event management for our supporters
What we’re looking for:
- Great track record as an online community manager
- Strong understanding of, and enthusiasm for, blockchain/crypto technologies
- Ability to handle tough questions deftly, with humour, politeness and creativity
- Perfect English and outstanding writing ability
- Problem solving abilities and mediation skills
- Ability to help communicate complex problems, succinctly
- An ability to adopt and absorb new technologies rapidly
- Knowledge of the crypto-currency and blockchain scene
- Working knowledge of mainstream social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and Reddit, Medium and others
- Social media campaign experience
- Media handling experience
- Experience working with developers
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than DEC 1st.