Mobile Developer (iOS)
Blockchain - New York
3 months ago
Blockchain is the world's leading software platform for digital assets. Offering the largest production blockchain platform in the world, we share the passion to code, create, and ultimately build an open, accessible and fair financial future, one piece of software at a time.
What you'll do
- Be part of a team that is building industry-leading bitcoin wallets for users around the globe
- Pay extreme attention to detail regarding the security and safety of our users’ wallets.
- Encourage best practices and a high level of code quality amongst the team.
- Collaborate with engineers and management to help determine product roadmap.
What you will need
- The foremost quality for this position or any position at Blockchain is integrity.
- 3+ years professional experience developing iOS apps and have at least one or two apps in the store.
- You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; and that you can achieve both at the same time.
- You feel ownership over everything you ship—you'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficiency, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with various team members around the world.
Compensation & Perks
- Full-time salary based on experience and meaningful equity in an industry-leading company.
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible - Spending Account, Commuter, Life, Short Term & Long Term Disability (Country Dependent).
- Catered lunches on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Great office locations in SoHo (NYC) and Shoreditch (London).
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Apple Equipment.