Everex - Bangkok
4 months ago
EVEREX is a financial technology company specializing in applying blockchain solutions to cross-border remittances, payments, trading and lending, building decentralized global credit histories and scoring for individuals and SMEs.
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing/Strategy Director to support our next stage of business growth. The person will be responsible for the creation and management of :
- all PR and SM campaigns to promote Everex and EVX;
- content production, publishing, distribution;
- community management in multiple channels;
- public presentations and events, both off- and on-line.
- Knowledge and experience in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, Initial Coin Offerings, payments;
- Access to a network of digital media publishers in the blockchain and traditional financial space;
- 4+ years of experience working as Digital Marketing or Media Manager in financial or payments space
- Experience in managing relationships with the startup community and/or building the marketing strategy function.
- Knowledgeable of how the startup ecosystem works; startup strategy experience in blockchain or fintech;
- Outgoing mindset, ability to build strong professional relationships, and challenging spirit.
- Good copywriting skills, fast thinking;
- Ability to develop marketing strategies, work flow and effectively lead the marketing team
- Effective communication skills for a variety of audiences; from investors to the crypto community, colleagues and third party providers.
- Continuously work to refine the company’s comprehensive marketing plans and strategies in different markets;
- Direct the development, execution, monitoring and refinement of marketing programs to achieve community nurturing through brand awareness and competitive analysis;
- Direct the planning and execution of events including pre-event promotions, on-site execution and post-event follow-up and analysis.
- Lead efforts to ramp up and expand our partner channel and partner related programs and processes.
- Seek input/feedback to create, adjust, and optimize marketing plans.
- Define clear objectives, allocate resources, and monitor activities.
- Effectively manage an agreed-upon budget while successfully delivering the expected marketing results.
- Collaborate closely with external vendors to oversee development and implementation of marketing resources and initiatives.
- Direct the marketing strategies used to retain and strengthen the Everex community and partner relationships.
- Train, manage, motivate, and mentor direct reports; inspect work regularly and provide both positive and critical feedback to optimize results and encourage continuous improvement.