DomRaider - Clermont-Ferrand
a month ago
DomRaider is currently developing a technological solution dedicated to the real-time management of auctions worldwide, whether they are carried out online or in the auction room.Any type of commodity, whether physical or virtual, can be sold on the Blockchain.
Historically, DomRaider.com has specialized in domain name recovery services. The already mature startup, consolidated by a first round of seed capital, has since shifted its focus to Blockchain.
The team, which already boasts a 30-person headcount, is seeking to upscale its recruitment drive in order to further its development.
While we are obviously seeking strong skills bases, above all, we are looking for people who are hungry to learn, and who will support the company’s ambitions and help drive them forward.
We are hiring a Market manager (M/F) for these countries/languages: english, arab, spanish, russian, japanese, chinese, italian, korean, hindi, german.
- Help to develop the company’s marketing and promotional strategy and analyze performance (partnerships networking, events, trade fairs, etc.)
- Define the localization strategy for targeted markets
- Manage social networks in the language of the market
- Answer incoming multi-channel client queries (email, chat, Skype, telephone, etc.)
- Help clients discover and get to know the product, and offer them advice
- Support market clients throughout their sales journey: pre-sales, purchasing, after-sales
- Develop the client portfolio and build client loyalty. Develop their use in line with our offers and services.
- Deal with various, immediate needs for the translation of business communication media
- Translate and interpret during negotiations with Key Accounts
- Outsource translation needs to external providers, coordinate and carry out quality controls
- Have followed higher education up to BAC+3 to BAC+5 at least – i.e. at a business or communications school
- Are a perfectly bilingual and/or native speaker from one of this language: english, arab, spanish, russian, japanese, chinese, italian, korean, hindi, german.
- Are skilled in proofreading, attentive to detail.
- Know how to juggle your workload in order to combine quality with speed of execution
- Have a special affinity for web-based products, services and job areas. Knowledge of the Start-up environment will be a “ + “
- Your most recent Tweet does not date from last year
- Job autonomy and flexibility, flexible working hours
- 6th vacation week offered
- Great working environment – Strong short-term growth prospects
- Vacation bonus