Everex - Bangkok/Remote
a month ago
EVEREX is a financial technology company specializing in applying blockchain solutions to cross-border money transfers, payments, fx, lending, and building decentralized global credit histories and scoring for individuals and SMEs.
We are currently looking for an experienced and passionate Marketing and Strategy Director to support our next stage of business growth. The person will be responsible for the creation and management of :
- all PR and SM campaigns to promote Everex and EVX;
- content production, publishing, distribution;
- community management in multiple channels;
- public presentations and events, both off- and on-line.
- Knowledge and experience in blockchain, cryptocurrencies, Initial Coin Offerings, payments;
- Access to a network of digital media publishers in the blockchain and traditional financial space;
- 4+ years of experience working as Digital Marketing or Media Manager in financial or payments space
- Experience in managing relationships with the startup community and/or building the marketing strategy function.
- Knowledgeable of how the startup ecosystem works; startup strategy experience in blockchain or fintech;
- Outgoing mindset, ability to build strong professional relationships, and challenging spirit.
- Good copywriting skills, fast thinking;
- Ability to develop marketing strategies, work flow and effectively lead the marketing team
- Effective communication skills for a variety of audiences; from investors to the crypto community, colleagues and third party providers.
- Continuously work to refine the company’s comprehensive marketing plans and strategies in different markets;
- Direct the development, execution, monitoring and refinement of marketing programs to achieve community nurturing through brand awareness and competitive analysis;
- Direct the planning and execution of events including pre-event promotions, on-site execution and post-event follow-up and analysis.
- Lead efforts to ramp up and expand our partner channel and partner related programs and processes.
- Seek input/feedback to create, adjust, and optimize marketing plans.
- Define clear objectives, allocate resources, and monitor activities.
- Effectively manage an agreed-upon budget while successfully delivering the expected marketing results.
- Collaborate closely with external vendors to oversee development and implementation of marketing resources and initiatives.
- Direct the marketing strategies used to retain and strengthen the Everex community and partner relationships.
- Train, manage, motivate, and mentor subordinates; inspect work regularly and provide both positive and critical feedback to optimize results and encourage continuous improvement.