Marketing and Community Management Associate
Po.et - Los Angeles/New York/Nashville
4 months ago
Po.et is a shared, open, universal ledger designed to track metadata and ownership information for the world's digital creative assets. By creating an open platform on the Bitcoin blockchain, Po.et aims to create the most institutional, globally-verifable record of digital media assets. This record will be a framework for building smart, interoperable media applications using a shared, standard and extensible metadata format.
We're looking for a Marketing and Community Management Associate to join our team of Engineers and Product Geeks. You'll be helping grow the Po.et community through a number of popular social channels within the blockchain community as well as communicate the protocol's value to external stakeholders. You'll engage with community members daily and update them with important company announcements. Our industry moves quickly so our ideal candidate will be able to adapt quickly in an exciting environment.
- Regularly create content for community channels including company blog and newsletter
- Communicate high-level product messaging strategy
- Conceptualize and manage social media strategies across multilingual platforms
- Act as the point of contact for all external stakeholders
- Increase online exposure by engaging with mainstream media and blockchain focused publishers
- Organize and attend local meetups and blockchain related events
- BA/BS or extensive work experience in relevant field
- Experience with social media automation
- Strong ability to simplify complex technical topics
- Exceptional verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology and strong passion for active learning
- Previous success conceptualizing and executing revenue generating content strategies
- Passion for Bitcoin and Blockchain Technology with an active community track record
- 2+ years experience in Digital Marketing, Business Development, Community Management role
If you're interested in the role, please send over responses to the following questions:
1) When did you first learn about blockchain technology?
2) What role do you think blockchain technology can play in digital media?
3) What do you envision will happen within the blockchain industry over the course of the next 5 years?