Lead Interaction Designer
TenX - Singapore
4 months ago
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make digital currency spendable anytime anywhere by offering a debit card payment system.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketing experts, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists, TenX even have bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the digital currency space.
TenX is looking to hire an experienced Interaction Designer who creates world-class digital currency design across mobile & web. The ideal candidate will be a designer-coder hybrid who will lead design ops within our product team.
- You design features for our mobile apps and online banking services, which not only perform flawlessly, but also look amazing.
- You create beautiful, accessible, and performant designs based on wireframes, or entirely from scratch.
- You utilize modern design and front-end techniques to produce highly user-centered designs across a diverse set of requirements and features.
- You are an advocate for design within development teams, and a champion for systems thinking within design teams. You will be an invaluable bridge between design and engineering.
- You participate in regular design reviews and other team-wide design efforts.
- You collaborate directly with product managers and front-end engineers, to ensure all projects are developed exactly as specified.
- You are a strong software designer or front-end developer with 3+ years' experience in interaction, motion or user interface design, and a focus on digital products (native or web applications).
You will work with designers and developers, so fluency in both design and programming is a must.
- You possess a deep passion for design systems, with an eye for color, geometry, and motion.
You are a precise, highly-technical individual who enjoys solving technical problems in order to push the boundaries of motion and interaction design.
- You like to experiment and are constantly learning new tools and techniques.
You are passionate about giving back to the community through teaching, sharing, and open source.
- You have extensive experience overseeing design of native iPhone and Android apps, as well as websites, all with a unified design DNA.
- You have ninja skills and experience with the most common interaction / motion design tools, such as Sketch.app, Framer Studio, and React.
Experience with React Native, D3.js, GSAP, native iOS and Android development, is a plus but not required.
- You have a quick learning ability and structured way of thinking. You have a hands-on mindset and a willingness to take an active role in our company. You have a fluent command of English.
What we are looking for:
- You should have design skills, programming skills, people skills, be results driven, and professional.
Our offer in return:
- Excellent team full of go-getters
- Fun environment
- Great ecosystem being in blockchain
- Revolutionary, well-funded company