ICO Investment Analyst
Bitcoin Suisse - Zug
3 months ago
Bitcoin Suisse AG is a regulated Swiss financial intermediary, broker, asset manager and financial service provider, with a specific focus on crypto-assets.
In operation since 2013, we are working towards becoming a licensed Swiss crypto-centric bank. In our particular field of business of brokerage and ICOs, we are a world market leader.
- You will be participating in the research, identification, analysis and examination of potential Initial Coin Offerings
- Taking part in fundraising activities, including the independent work on Initial Coin Offering- specific presentations and reports
- Communication with HNWI or companies who invest in Initial Coin Offerings
- Facilitate the decision-making-process on senior management level
Relevant for the position:
- Excellent communication and analytical skills -Gained first work experience in investment banking, consulting, private equity or similar
- You possess fluent English skills; fluency in German is considered as an advantage
- Highly analytical and conceptual thinking as well as pronounced creativity -Completed Bachelor or Master studies with major in business administration or natural /engineering sciences with above-average success, ideally with a focus on - Banking & Finance
- No criminal record
If your profile fits the above requirements, please send an email with your complete CV to Human Resources. Please ensure that your CV includes a picture, and that the subject of the email is “CV – ICO Investment Analyst”