Head of Marketing
Wyre - San Francisco
4 days ago
Wyre is replacing banking technologies that have been stagnant for over 30 years. Our technology allows us to transfer money into some of the most difficult-to-reach markets. As a startup, we are not afraid to roll up our sleeves and be scrappy and resourceful all while offering a world-class and compliant payments product.
We’re searching for a Head of Marketing to play a key role in Wyre’s mission - to increase global commerce by building a superior payment infrastructure. You’ll be one of our first marketing hires and you will help us create an exciting narrative to our buyers, pulling together multiple solution offerings into one cohesive story. You will be pivotal in growing Wyre’s global marketing efforts and help tell the world of a superior solution (we’re biased, sorry!) when they are sending money to their suppliers, family members, and employees.
If you have a track record of being able to influence product and define marketing organizations, have a solid understanding of both enterprise and small business markets, and are highly data driven, we would love to meet you. Bonus points if you are passionate about payments and blockchain technologies!
- You are driven and self-motivated
- You’re excited about the opportunity to build a marketing function from the ground up
- You genuinely love payments/marketing/technology - you're known to be the person that people always tell you to “be quiet” because you can’t stop talking about marketing/products
- You’re comfortable implementing marketing automation platforms and have a history using analytics platforms (HEAP, Mixpanel, Google Analytics)
About the Role
- Complete ownership over all of our global marketing programs
- Build, manage, and own all user acquisition strategies for the company, including both online and offline marketing efforts
- Ownership over all marketing tracking and dashboard
- Develop and manage go-to-market strategies; our enterprise API can service a wide variety of channels and you will help define these targets and segments
- Collaborate across the company to develop product discovery and onboarding initiatives that encourage feature adoption and grow revenue
- Be involved in engagement and marketing automation channels to help drive engagement
- Build and iterate messaging and positioning as new product features are released
- Drive sales training and enablement programs
- Research and create compelling sales tools, presentation decks, training materials, and competitive briefs to drive sales traction
- Be an industry leader in our the industry and speak at industry events about our product
- Host webinars with members of the sales organization.
- Be the go-to in the company when discussing the competitive landscape
- 5+ years of experience working in a marketing role on a B2B or enterprise product
- Demonstrated reliance on data with the ability to synthesize multiple inputs to develop business cases and analyze/articulate results
- Comfortable running a paid search campaign, conducting a keyword search, and describing the basics of SEO
- Clear history of enabling sales team to succeed and scale
- SQL knowledge preferred
- Entrepreneurial and team player attitude
- Understanding of the payments landscape is a big plus!
- Get a true stake in the company
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- Wellness and commuter benefits
- Free lunches delivered to the office
- Relocation support
- Computer setup of your choice
- Gym membership
- Dog-friendly office
- Friday happy hours
- 24/7 snacks and beverages
- Unlimited paid time off to relax and recharge
- Flexible work hours
- 401(k) plan with corporate matching
- Opportunity to work in a growing startup
- Option to take pay in digital currencies
How We Work
We're a group of good and honest people with good intentions to build something meaningful in a very complex and sometimes unknown industry. We're replacing technologies that have been stagnant for over 30 years.
Personal interaction, in particular, is something we emphasize a lot. We've spent the past few years building a family and strive hard to find people who make others want to be around them. We love to be around happy people. We're extremely transparent internally and love to build relationships with our partners.
We are self-driven. We are passionate. We are team players. We are family. We are Wyre.