Radar Relay - Remote
25 days ago
The Radar team is small, currently less than 15 people, which means early employees will have a meaningful impact on our product and business strategy. Our team is just getting started and we have a list of products to bring to market.
Our first product, Radar Relay, is defining a new category of decentralized token exchange called Relayers. As one of the earliest live Ethereum decentralized applications (dapps) on the market we feel a sense of responsibility to our users and to the blockchain ecosystem to set the precedent for user experience, functionality, and compliance. We are looking for individuals who share this level of accountability and have a vision to improve blockchain accessibility. We care less about location and industry area experience and more about purpose and motivation. Must love Doge.
- Own feature implementations and upgrades end-to-end
- Own partnership integrations and updates
- Coordinate across teams to set product vision and roadmap
- Interface with the community to collect and implement feedback on the Radar platform
- Be accountable for implementing development best practices and processes
- Mysql / Redis
- Chai / Mocha / Karma for unit / integration tests
- Deployment / Dev pipeline: Docker compose, Github, Jenkins, Kubernetes + GCP
Our stack is not static - as an early team member you will have a large say on the languages and frameworks we use moving forward.
Nice to have: - Experience or interest in Web3.js - Browser and extension integration experience or interest - Implementing and maintaining high-throughput APIs - Implementing and maintaining SDKs - Interest in collaborating with the 0x team/community to improve the protocol through open-source contributions
How to apply:
Email us at Jobs@radarrelay.com if you're interested in working with us. Please include a resume, Linkedin profile, and examples of past work.