Full Stack Developer
Crypto Cribs - Remote
a month ago
CryptoCribs is hiring a backend-focused full-stack junior developer to join our core "Platform" team. You will build the software used by a growing community of crypto guests and hosts. We have build our platform on a modern stack, including libraries such as Node.js, React, Redux, GraphQL, React Apollo and Express. As a team, we embrace collaboration and independent responsibility: you'll be supported in your work, and you'll have the freedom to make your own decisions. The candidate we are looking for will need to be a player advocate with a passion for blockchain technology, decentralization and crypto currencies.
- Provide technical leadership and design pattern principals
- Develop new features and functionality on our platform in collaboration with other teams members
- External services integration
- Maintain code quality, organization and tests coverage
- Code performance monitoring and optimizations
- Assessing current development processes and recommending changes as needed
- Technical problems solving based on a limited info provided
- Minimum of 2 years of industry experience in engineering.
- Evidence of exposure to architectural patterns of a large, high-scale web application (e.g., well-designed APIs, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms).
- Engineers who have experience with web best practices such as A/B testing, test coverage.
- We are currently not interviewing anyone with less than 2 years of industry experience for this role. Our new graduate requisition will be in spring.
- Competitive salary (paid exclusively in crypto currencies)
- Apple equipment
To apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Full Stack Engineer".