Exchange Backend Developer
Mothership Foundation - Tallinn
5 months ago
Mothership is looking for hardcore backend developers to build a cryptocurrency exchange - a financial product with the highest possible requirements for security and speed. As a part of our small team, you will be working directly with the founders and be responsible for making our exchange blazingly fast.
For this position, we are looking for a person who can write code in golang and knows how to make out the most of SQL and NoSQL databases. Prior experience in the financial industry or blockchain is a great advantage.
- Passionate about technology and cryptocurrencies
- Experience with building financial products
- Experience with golang
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of how exchanges work
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Clear communication skills and get-things-done attitude
- Understanding of test driven development (TDD)
Mothership is based in Tallinn, Estonia. We offer a relocation package and help you get a visa. The benefits are a competitive salary, generous stock options, and an opportunity to work with us at the very beginning, your decisions shaping the future of our products.