Aragon - Remote
5 months ago
Aragon’s mission is to let everyone create value without borders or intermediaries. Today we are building the new framework that the next generation of companies and organizations will be based upon, by using the Ethereum blockchain.
We are looking for an Ethereum wizard to work with us on Aragon Core and the upcoming Aragon Network.
- Expert understanding of Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM.
- Provable ability to ship high quality, well crafted code running on Ethereum.
- Strong unit testing culture.
- Being passionate about decentralization (having some concerns is totally fine, we all do).
- Being an autonomous individual with a proactive attitude and a love for time self-management (We are focus-driven work, not hours-driven).
Good to have
- Interest and knowledge in cryptoeconomics.
- Experience contributing or managing open source projects.
- Very good written communication skills.
- We will reward referrals for successful hires up to 10% of the first yearly salary. This would be done with a vesting type smart contract that would be voided in case the hire leaves the organization.