Parity Technologies - Berlin
2 months ago
At Parity Technologies, we are building software based on new peer-to-peer technology to power this future decentralised web. Say 'Hello!' to Web3, your Secure Social Operating System.
We are an infrastructure and innovation focused company building platforms and applications.
Our work combines cutting-edge cryptography, cellular system, peer-to-peer technology and decentralised consensus architectures.
Do you like automation? Do you know Linux like the back of your hand? Do you want to work together with some of the smartest people in the world on creating the Web 3.0 infrastructure? Are you excited about joining a startup? If yes, then let’s have a chat.
We are looking for an absolute legend whose mastery of Github, Travis, coveralls and continuous integration is second to none. We run on caffeine, move quick and release very frequently. Failures in our build system cannot be tolerated - WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!
- Experience in setting up and running CI platforms (e.g. Jenkins, Gitlab, Travis)
- Exceptional knowledge of Linux, including virtualisation and security aspects
- Experience with Docker products
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Terraform, Vagrant)
- Knowledge of at least one programming language
- Understanding of what a blockchain is would be a plus