Bancor - Tel Aviv
4 months ago
The Bprotocol Foundation was established in 2017 in order to promote the development and adoption of the Bancor protocol, a standard for the creation of intrinsically tradable tokens. These smart tokens benefit from network effect and algorithmic pricing, enabling the long tail of user-generated tokens to emerge and democratizing value creation.
Our servers are deployed on cutting edge infrastructure and require a person that’s highly familiar with the newest technologies and server architecture.
We’re looking for a dev-ops rockstar who can find the right tool for the right job, keep a neat production environment and automate our internal processes.
- Manage and monitor our production and test environments
- Continuously improve our automations
- Manage our internal tools
- 3+ years of coding/scripting experience
- Full knowledge of Linux
- Experience with Google Cloud, Kubernetes
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Team player with a can-do attitude, eagerness to embrace startup culture but with professional scope
- Fast learner and independent
Nice To Have
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and frameworks
- Experience with node.js, MongoDB