Consensys - Dubai
5 months ago
User Experience (UX) Engineers are the synthesis of design and development. They take the most innovative product concepts and bring them to life in an effort to push the boundaries of user interface design. We want to be known for our design aesthetics and technical know-how. In a UX Engineer role, you'll need both types of skills to develop the next generation of products. You'll partner with Researchers and Designers to define and deliver new features, test new concepts and assist with final implementation. Details are critical as you iterate on complex interactions, animations and pixel-perfect visual designs.
From online to offline we want to be known for innovative user interfaces that push the boundaries of design and technology. As a UX Engineer, you will work closely with members of our design team to translate concepts into living, breathing prototypes. You will iterate constantly on interactions, animations and subtle details to deliver the perfect experience. You will also collaborate closely with UX researchers to user-test new concepts and assist engineering with the final implementation.
You work independently on many projects, but also incorporate feedback from team members across the organization. You will use your experience to drive medium to large-sized tasks and projects while exercising considerable independent judgment and discretion. The impact of your work is huge as it will touche millions of users every day.
We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to tackle some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. Our engineers not only revolutionize our products, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. Working with cross-functional teams to make sure our products are accessible, light-weight and delightful.
- Deliver innovative, engaging prototypes using the latest in front-end technologies.
- Advise, collaborate with, and synthesize feedback from UX designers and researchers
- Fulfill several project requests simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Serve as a mentor for junior UX engineers and peers
- Assist front-end engineers with final development of our consumer products
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of developing websites and applications.
- Experience with development on mobile platforms.
- Demonstrated experience in crafting usable digital interfaces, with the ability to wireframe and prototype.
- 3+ years of developing clean, valid, and compatible websites and applications.
- Fluency in one or more of: Python/PHP/Ruby, Flash/ActionScript, Objective-C or Java.
- Excellent leadership, communication, project management, and organizational skills.
- Must speak English, Arabic is a plus.