Customer Support Representative
SALT - Denver
18 days ago
SALT Lending operates a blockchain based platform built on the Ethereum network that facilitates the issuance of multi-signature smart contract loans by connecting borrowers to lenders. The company encompasses several business divisions, that includes an innovative loan servicing platform, online marketplace, and asset management unit. In addition, SALT Lending will engage with the underbanked community worldwide by funding a financial inclusion initiative.
As a customer support representative, you shape our members’ first impression of SALT- a responsibility not taken lightly. We take inbound phone calls, support emails from customers from around the globe, and assist with product questions and technical troubleshooting issues. We also help maintain SALT’s strong online presence on Social Media (Facebook and Twitter) and Community Forums (Telegram and Slack). Ideal candidates will demonstrate a positive attitude, attention to detail, technical prowess, and punctuality. In our rapid-growth environment, successful candidates will easily adapt and be prepared to take on additional responsibility as needed. The ideal candidate will have a great customer service background and feel comfortable navigating multiple computer systems on dual screens.
- Assume ownership of any assigned support tickets, including all necessary follow up and customer call backs.
- Assist with inbound phones and return voice mail messages
- Assist with Social Media and Community Management
- Effectively troubleshoot technical issues
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to supervisors
- Prioritize workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at once
- Maintain SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
Preferred Candidate Experience:
- This position requires a minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Associate's Degree
- Basic knowledge of Blockchain Technology and cryptocurrencies
- Basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
Must be from the Great Denver Area or willing to relocate. Please note this on your application or cover letter if applying from out of state.