Customer Success Specialist
Civic - San Francisco
12 days ago
Civic has built a visionary blockchain identity verification technology that allows consumers to authorize the use of their identities in real-time. We are spearheading the development of an ecosystem that is designed to facilitate on-demand, secure, and low-cost access to identity verification services via the blockchain.
Civic’s mission is to provide every person on Earth with a digital identity that they can use to interact privately and securely with the world. We envision a world where people can decide who they want to share their personal information with and what information gets shared.
We have created a revolutionary platform to achieve this based on blockchain technology and have recently conducted one of the most well respected token sales in history! We sold $33m worth of tokens that will allow us to deliver a Marketplace for transaction of trusted identities. This Marketplace will change both the economics and user experience of how trusted identity is used forever, opening up new use cases for how we use identity.
This is a truly unique opportunity to join our team and shape the future of Civic as we begin a massive growth phase in the company.
We are looking for a proactive and motivated Customer Success Specialist to join our Civic team who can help us support our customers and maximize customer success and adoption of our product. This is a cross-functional role that will interact with many teams and will also serve as the face of Civic to many of our customers.
You will be responsible for managing all critical support queries from multiple channels, including Civic’s support ticketing system and several social media channels. Therefore, we are looking for candidates who have exceptional communication skills in English and proven track record of driving customer success; knowledge about Blockchain technology is preferred.
- Master Civic’s product capabilities and serve as the subject matter expert within the support team
- Respond to escalated customer issues, comments and questions in a professional and timely manner
- Provide support to user questions raised via several social media and online channels including Telegram, Reddit, Twitter, etc.
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to identify critical issues and bugs, drive customer issue to resolution, and support new product launches
- Leverage the Voice of the Customer to influence the product roadmap through the product team
- Participate in testing of new and updated products and provide feedback
- Write articles and maintain support knowledge base
- 2-4 years in customer support role, preferably in Blockchain or high-tech industry
- Knowledge of Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency industry preferred
- Self-starter who thrives under ambiguity in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proven track record supporting customers with demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts, problem analysis and deliver positive results for customers
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Support Ticket and Knowledgebase Systems
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands