Customer Experience Associate
Circle - Boston
22 days ago
Circle is on a mission to make it possible for everyone, everywhere to create and share value. We're building a new kind of consumer finance using open internet standards and protocols, including blockchain technology, to build our products.
We've already made sending money around the world free and as easy as sending a text with Circle Pay. With Circle Trade, we're market makers for the top crypto currencies and offer OTC trading services. Now, we're expanding our offerings by building a cryptocurrency investment product to enable anyone to buy and sell Bitcoin, Ethereum and other crypto assets.
What does that mean for the global economy? It's more open. More inclusive. And more empowering.
We’re building a world class operations team to help us scale while providing the best possible customer experience. We are seeking a highly motivated and resourceful Customer Experience Associate who is dedicated to providing the highest level of support in each customer interaction. The CX Associate will use their proximity to customer issues to propose solutions that will continually improve the customer experience while working to optimize and scale team processes and policies.
What you'll work on
- Navigate customer accounts, research and review policies and communicate effective solutions via email, phone, Twitter and chat using a CRM tool
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve customer inquiries
- Escalate inquiries when necessary
- Analyze trends in customer issues and suggest improvements to processes, policies, and product
- Help scale the team by capitalizing on opportunities for increased effectiveness and efficiency
- Provide language translations for teams across the company
- Although this is definitely not your usual 9-5 job, you must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week. Shifts may include weekend and holiday coverage - our customers always come first after all!
What you'll bring to Circle
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Exude patience and confidence with each customer
- Creative problem-solver and a collaborative team member
- Strong team spirit with a passion and drive to deliver the best possible experience to customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with both customers and the Circle Team
- Ability to troubleshoot and discover solutions quickly and effectively
- Ownership - commitment to ensuring an outstanding customer experience
- Strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Be open to change - learn quickly in an environment that constantly changes
- Burning desire to help scale a revolutionary company in a revolutionary space
- Bonus points for fluency in multiple languages
- Previous experience in solving customer inquiries
- An early adopter and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Understanding of world markets, economics, or finance
BA/BS degree from a leading academic institution