Cryptocurrency Technologist Intern
Digital Asset Research - New York
5 months ago
Digital Asset Research fills the void for independent, rigorous, credible cryptocurrency research. Our vision is to be the trusted source of in-depth research and analysis for institutional investors who seek a knowledgeable, unbiased guide to help assess the risks and rewards of a new and rapidly developing market.
What you will do
- Setting up and working with Testnets to run analyses on various crypto-currencies
- Provide insight and analysis by reading the code behind the technology of tokens in the industry
- Produce reports explaining cutting-edge technology in terms average person could comprehend
This will be a 3-month internship, with the intention of being hired full time with competitive salary if the intern successfully performs at a high level.
- MIS or Comp Sci Degree
- Fluent in standard Programming Languages
- Understanding of blockchain technology or desire to learn