TenX - Sidney
18 days ago
Founded in Singapore in 2015, TenX is developing applications to make digital currency spendable anytime anywhere by offering a debit card payment system.
TenX is driven by a talented team of developers, marketing experts, designers, lawyers, cryptography and security specialists. TenX even has bankers and accountants on their team ready to create the foundation for exponential growth within the virtual currency space.
The TenX Research Lab is looking to hire a candidate with strong grasps of the principles of blockchain technologies, cryptography, distributed systems and peer-to-peer networks who is based in Sydney, Australia (PR or Visa Holder required). Past experience in research related project is a plus but more importantly that people are hungry and self-driven, interested in the blockchain ecosystem and willing to grow and learn.
- Together with a team of research scientists and research engineers, carry out innovative, impactful research of strategic importance to TenX that will lead to novel and important scientific outcomes
- Development of PoC's (Proof of Concepts) and MVP's (Minimum Viable Products)
- Design and implement infrastructure components on top or within blockchains
- Work on security critical peer-to-peer cryptocurrency daemons
- Building efficient, readable and well-tested code
- Travel to international conference and present at highly rated venues (=> outgoing)
- Be results driven & professional
- Motivated to try something new or unconventional
- Ability to think creatively and to perform tasks under minimal supervision
- Not afraid to fail but hungry to keep trying
- Evaluating and summarising research outcome quickly and concisely
- Education/Qualifications: Master degree in a scientific or engineering discipline such as Computer Science or equivalent industrial experience in software engineering
- Communication: High-level communication skills, both written and oral, including the ability to anticipate the interests and knowledge level of an audience and present information and feedback accordingly
- Problem Solving: Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting/creating and testing alternative solutions.
- Demonstrate solid engineering practices and processing, such as a solid testing methodology and documentation
- Experience in one or more of the following:
Ethereum smart contracts, bitcoin-based scripting language, blockchain, machine learning, graph algorithms, data integration, distributed algorithms
Our offer in return:
- Excellent team of go-getters
- Fun environment in the heart of Sydney
- Great ecosystem being in blockchain
- Revolutionary well-funded company