Hashed Health - Nashville
3 months ago
Hashed Health is rapidly emerging as the leader in healthcare blockchain network and product development. Hashed Health lives at the intersection of blockchain and healthcare. We believe that widespread adoption and innovation using blockchain and distributed ledger technology requires a broad and engaged participant community. In order to better develop and support the community that is building around the technology in healthcare and more broadly, we are looking to add a dedicated community manager.
Position Summary: The community manager will engage, organize and grow the existing stream of inbound queries using in person and with available technology platforms. Manages the community-building, members, and interactive elements of a Healthcare Blockchain Community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate all Hashed Collective community-focused events and communications
- Curate inbound and outbound content
- Grow community-engagement in Hashed Health Enterprise and Labs activities
- Proactively plan, coordinate and facilitate continued activities including, but not limited to, community events, conferences, hackathons, code camps, industry round table discussions and webinars.
- Confers with Hashed Team to specify and implement interactive components necessary in building an online community.
- Creates strategies for supporting community development, growth and building the program.
- Consults with management to define community components related to customer feedback and communications.
- Works with third-party vendors and business partners to leverage external community efforts.
- Keeps up to date on the latest community-related technology and works closely with engineering on evaluating and implementing these technologies.
- Builds a database of key contacts for events-oriented programming.
- Creates training programs and writes scripts for moderators and other user involvement programs.
- Acts as moderator of all social and interactive community channels. Develops rules and guidelines for user participation. Responsible for constructive content curation on Hashed community channels.
- Socialization and support of community activities, product launches and other events.
- Monitoring and reporting on community engagement and feedback.
- Assist with other business development activities as required.
- Develop / lead Hashed customer service programs
- Responsible for proactively planning, coordinating and facilitating continued activities and community building events including:
Communications channels (ex. Slack channels)
Meetups – Coordinate meetups
Podcasts- Manage Hashed podcast, including generation of ad revenue and
Webinars- Coordinate (at least) quarterly webinars
Conferences- Assist COO in conference calendar. Engage PR and operations as needed.
Code Camps & Hackathons- Assist COO in managing successful code camps and hackathons.
Industry Roundtables- Coordinate regular industry roundtables.
Social Media & Inbound Marketing- Lead social media efforts and inbound marketing
Our expectation is that you will become a thought-leader in the healthcare blockchain. You will develop expertise in our products, our client’s interests, and the realization of Hashed community development goals.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal, technical and non-technical)
- Proven Experience in Social Media, CRM, and Customer Service
- Proven Experience in blockchain preferred
- Expertise in healthcare preferred
- Expertise in launching / supporting community-building preferred
- Expertise in event management preferred
- Strong healthcare technology and/or blockchain connections preferred
- Strong, charismatic leadership required
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Blockchain, Healthcare and Community Building. No single factor is required, but familiarity and willingness to become a leader in all three areas is crucial.