Blockchain Smart Contract Developer (Ethereum)
Otonomos - Singapore
5 months ago
Otonomos is a zero to one, full-funded crypto startup that is disrupting the FinTech scene by helping real world companies form, fund and govern on the Blockchain.
We are looking for a self starter Smart Contract Developer who is able to 'Otonomosly' develop new functionalities and build smart contracts to add to our existing suite, observe proper GitHub hygiene and have experience with general server administration.
You will join a small team of recognised blockchain talent that is close-knit and codes at breakneck speed as part of a full-stack team.
- Ethereum smart contract coding (Solidity)
- Database Design Experience – MonogoDB / SQL
- Server Administration - AWS / Linux
- API Integration experience
- Common Algorithms and Design Patterns
- Software Versioning and Github Workflow Experience
- Familiar with Dev Methodologies – Agile/Scrum
- Cryptography – ECDH, ECDSA, PGP and AES
- Unit testing & optimisation experience
- Blockchain Application Development
- Ethereum dApp Development
- MEAN Stack Development
- WordPress Development
Join one of the one of most innovating start-ups in FinTech: Send an email with proof your work and a suggestion of what feature you would like to develop.
We are especially interested in your Ethereum/Blockchain related work, don’t feel shy to attach some code or share your GitHub repos.