Mothership Foundation - Tallinn/Remote
a month ago
Mothership is a blockchain startup building a cryptocurrency and digital assets exchange with the highest degree of security. In June 2017, Mothership held a successful token sale and since then, is growing the team and shipping early products. Mothership aims to become the most secure digital assets exchange and cryptocurrency trading platform, leveraging MultiSig account security with eID integration.
Facts our teammates love about the company:
- Mothership founders are engineers with a solid background in web and mobile app development. You'll be able to collaborate with them and learn a lot.
- We all came from startups and enterprises including Atlassian and Microsoft, and are excited to work together and build great things!
- We operate as a mixed remote and on-site teams, spread across Asia and Europe, with our headquarters in Tallinn, Estonia.
- We believe that blockchain technology, cryptocurrencies, and decentralised systems will change the world. And we are part of it. The Position
We are looking for a software engineer with deep understanding of blockchain technologies. "Mastering Bitcoin" should be your table book. You should know how most know cryptocurrencies (e.g., BTC, ETH, ZEC, XMR) work by reading their white papers. You will work on Mothership wallet and exchange products, engineer a convenient and secure software to store and trade cryptocurrencies.
- Several years of production experience with Golang and Node.js
- Experience working with Bitcoin and Ethereum networks
- Smart contracts development with Solidity
- Understanding of Bitcoin protocol, Lightning network, and Atomic swap
- Experience with software architecture and API design
- Clear communication skills and get-things-done attitude
- High level of self-organisation
- Being a contributor to a blockchain software is an advantage
- Open Source contribution is appreciated