OmiseGO - Warsaw
2 months ago
OmiseGO Pte. Ltd., a subsidiary of Omise Holdings Pte. Ltd., is bringing to market a white-label mobile wallet platform that facilitates payment, loyalty and rewards, remittances and cross-wallet transactions. By enabling money to move in different ways, OmiseGO leverages blockchain technology to open up possibilities for new types of financial services for anyone, anytime, anywhere.
We are looking for skilled developers to join the core team to build a truly decentralized exchange, running on Ethereum and Plasma. By making that possible, you'll be providing the foundation for international financial operations, happening at large scale. You will also be working closely with the OmiseGO wallet, business and operations team based in Bangkok, to ensure the underlying blockchain layer is designed and implemented according to business requirements. This is a unique opportunity to develop a new blockchain that will be deployed and used in mainstream financial products.
As a trading exchange developer, you will be given a challenge to bring your top-notch expertise in trading platform design and development to the innovative field of blockchain and decentralized exchanges. You will be building custom order book algorithms and leveraging the power of smart contracts and Ethereum.
- In-depth knowledge of how electronic trading exchanges work
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Nice to have: experience in and knowledge of Elixir, Erlang or any functional programming language; Golang, Python, Solidity
- Database optimization, data structures and algorithms
- Blockchain, cryptocurrencies and smart contracts, preferably Ethereum
- Notion of decentralized exchanges
- Excellent testing habits and emphasis on defensive programming
- Scrum, test driven development, behavior driven development
- Participation in a challenging project on the technology-frontier
- Work in an international team of enthusiasts and blockchain experts
- Introduction to the newest technologies by a competent team
- Competitive salary based on B2B agreement or employment contract