Associate Product Manager
Luno - Cape Town
2 months ago
Luno is a leading global digital currency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about digital currencies like Bitcoin. Our vision is to empower billions of people by bringing digital currencies to everyone, everywhere.
We are looking for an ambitious Associate Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help design, build and roll-out products and features that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
- Help maintain a product roadmap based on the product strategy and company vision
- Work with the UX team to research, prototype, test and validate ideas
- Work with the engineering team to translate our product roadmap into detailed requirements
- Work with the marketing team to roll-out and communicate product changes to customers
- Continuously monitor the effectiveness of product changes and recommend improvements
- Help facilitate growth by optimising all parts of the customer onboarding funnel
- Understand our customers through analysis, research and direct interaction
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Be available to the team to answer questions and provide clarity on decisions
Requirements needed to be considered for the role
- Must be based in Cape Town, and if not a South African resident must have a valid work permit
- Experience as a product manager or product owner
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- High attention to detail
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Familiarity with Bitcoin will be highly advantageous
Digital currencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. If you’re looking to work on something truly global and disruptive with a smart and ambitious team that highly values diversity, teamwork, and the continuous quest for excellence, then this is the opportunity for you.